Brow Tint Rescue Kit
Brow Code Tint Shades:
All shades of Brow Code Brow Tint can be mixed together to create a variation of colours:
• Natural Brown – Very dark and well concealing brown
• Light Brown – Ideal when applied on light blonde to light brown hair
Your kit includes enough tint for two to three applications, 2 application brushes, Bodyography Brow pencil in Taupe or Brown to fill in and guiide your application, cotton buds, wipes and a voucher for 50% off a Brow Shape and Tint when we reopen
Please ensure you test patch prior to use.
ALLERGIES: There are a small number of individuals who show an allergic reaction to hair colors. In very rare cases this reaction may be severe. In order to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction it is important to carry out a skin sensitivity test. This skin sensitivity test must be carried out 48 hours before each application to ascertain if there is an allergy or sensitivity against the product or if such has emerged since the last application. In exceptional cases irritations can occur only after 72 hours. If you know that hypersensitivity could be on hand, leave the mixture for 72 hours on the skin. Instructions: Mix 1cm of Brow Code Tint with 1 cm of Oxidant 3% liquid or crème . Apply a small amount to a small area on the inner bend of the elbow or behind the ear. Allow to dry and leave uncovered for 48 to 72 hours, then clean thoroughly. If any irritation occurs during this time do not carry out the treatment.
Tint: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Resorcinol, m-Aminiphenol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, p-Aminiphenol, CI77499, CI 77491, CI 77492
Cream Oxidant3% 10vol: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Supphate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate
Before Brow Tinting:
1. Remove all eye makeup before tinting the eyebrows using our latest technology in Micellar Eye Makeup Remover
2. In order to achieve the optimum tinting results, the eyebrows should be dry and free of all oils and sebum as this can create a barrier against all Brow Code Tints and it will not adhere to the surface layer of the skin or the hair.
Preparation of tint:
Immediately before tinting mix equal parts of Brow Tint and Cream or Liquid Oxidant into a creamy paste using the enclosed application stick. The mixing ratio is 1:1 / equal parts (Generally 4 drops of Cream or Liquid Oxidant is enough to make an even paste)
1. When the customer has closed the eyes, apply the tint to the eyebrows using the application stick until they are completely covered in tint.
2. Ensure the tint is directly placed in the shape you are wanting to achieve as it can slightly stain the skin.
3. Application times vary depending on customer, desired intensity and results achieved between 5 – 12min